Veoneer is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
About Veoneer India (India Business Center)
IBT is one of the forefront Technology Center which caters to Global OEM Software & Hardware Demands, with vibrant engineering resources and technological advancement, IBT has it unique capabilities and services which enhance as preferred partner to Global OEM’S.
What You'll bring in
- Worked with different flavors of Linux for some years (at least Ubuntu, Debian or CentOS)
- Worked with kubernetes or openshift
- good communication skills, able to communicate with users and peers alike.
- understanding of microservices
- Linux based software defined networking experience
- handling different container solutions
- understanding of helm charts
- scripting and development experience
Good to have:
- Experience with Microsoft products (windows AD, O365)
- Working with a global company
- Advanced knowledge in scripting (eg. bash, python, ruby)
- Advanced knowledge about automation software Puppet
- understanding of prometheus and other monitoring solutions
A driven person that can administrate and support the users in their everyday Kubernetes jobs.
Predicted daily work:
- develop solutions for and with Kubernetes and rancher.
- troubleshoot Kubernetes jobs.
- monitor the Kubernetes platform
- take Kubernetes problems and develop solutions.